Machine Learning Engineer
7 Chord is an innovative capital markets technology start-up in NYC (Barclays Accelerator, powered by Techstars, Class 2017). For credit traders, operating in the $8 trillion corporate bond market where 70% of activity is still conducted by phone, we provide trading signals and predicative analytics to help our clients lower the cost of execution and make better investment decisions.
Our growing all-star team of machine learning researchers, traders and engineers designed proprietary machine learning technology that operates in real-time low latency environment, and now needs help scaling it up. This is a unique opportunity to join a business with a high growth potential as one of the key early employees.
We are looking for a machine learning engineer to focus specifically on highly challenging production implementation issues. You will:
- Code highly scalable, machine learning applications, processing large volumes of data in real time.
- Optimize performance given latency and cost constraints.
- Collaborate with others in crafting and implementing your technical vision.
- Follow agile processes with a focus on delivering production-ready testable code in small iterations.
- Participate in the entire development life-cycle, from concept to release.
- MS or PhD in Comp Science preferred, but will consider high caliber BS candidates with industry experience.
- Fluency in Java, Python, Scala. Ability to quickly learn new languages and tools.
- Must be comfortable working in Linux environment.
- Experience with cloud architecture (AWS or other providers).
- Fluency with data capture and processing, and knowledge of relational and non-relational data architectures.
- Experience in deploying an array of machine learning toolkits. Solid understanding of big data trends and technologies.
Please send your resume, your linkedin and github profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org.