FIX / Connectivity Engineer
7 Chord is an innovative trading technology start-up in NYC (Barclays Accelerator, powered by Techstars, Class 2017). For credit traders, operating in the $8 trillion corporate bond market where 70% of activity is still conducted by phone, we provide trading signals and predicative analytics to help our clients lower the cost of execution and make better investment decisions.
Our growing all-star team of machine learning researchers, traders and engineers designed proprietary machine learning technology that operates in real-time low latency environment, and now needs help scaling it up. This is a unique opportunity to join a business with a high growth potential as one of the key early employees.
- Establish and provide ongoing connectivity support for mission critical electronic market environments.
- Establish and support market data feeds, handlers, backups, monitoring framework.
- Build APIs to deliver real-time predictive analytics to clients.
- Must be comfortable working in Linux environment.
- Expertise with the industry messaging standards and protocols (FIX, FpML), knowledge of how information is carried
- 3+ years of Java experience
- Familiarity or prior experience connecting to major fixed income ATSs, in particular major corporate bond platforms is preferred.
- Understanding of wide range of database technologies and storage solutions.
- Excellent understanding of code life cycle and agile process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Equivalent.
Please send your resume, Linkedin and GitHub profiles to email@example.com.